Skip that. On Thursday,the normal cliques celebrated Syakir's 22nd Birthday by having a dinner over at Century Square. We had Poppeye since the birthday boy like Poppeye very much. Later on that part,while the rest of the guys queue up,Wawa and I headed to Tampines Mall to buy a very small cake for him. We even surprised him the cake by singing the birthday song. Thanks to the manager of Poppeye for taking the photo of the 10 of us.



Suprised!! =)

This is the cake that I'm talking about. LOL.


His virgin dinner with us. Plus,this boy can never looked at the camera and smile. LOL.
Not many pictures we took on that dinner as many of us were busy enjoying the chicken and the biscuit. I didn't get to taste the cake since I'm full but I know the cake is superly nice since the birthday boy enjoying eating the cake very much. Hahha. A good dinner with a good people.


It's monopoly deal time before PSPS lesson.

Friday,I had greatttt time with the favourite people. Accompany Sabby to MDIS for her cert and off to City Hall. The best thing was,Zyfah was there with us also. We talked about a lot of stuffs. From talking to creating a new sign. Inside joke. Inside joke. LOL. I never laughed loudly at Starbucks before and hell ya,I had a great time with em. Unfortunately,Zyfah can't be long since she have to meet her friend also. Left Sabby and I,waiting for AK to arrive. I want another long outing with you guys soon! =)





White chocolate mocha with overflow whipped cream. -_-

Finally,AK had arrived and off to MacD. =)
And for the 1st time,met Ak's boyfie for awhile and while they were talking,Sabby and I called Arm and disturbed him. We shud really hangout as a siblings! He's a busy busy man now. Followed by me. Stress is haunting me again. Tsk Tsk. Anw,I reached home at 11pm and ouh boy,I almost forgot about the chores at home until my mom sms-ed me. Luckily,she's ok.
Ouh yeah,while doing my Japanese proposal yesterday,as usual side track here and there,I managed to changed the blogskin of mine. It has been a year since I last go to blogskins dot com. I like this type of skins. Vintage. =)
Alhamdulilah,I passed my maths quiz. I don't know about my Netfund and Telesys quiz. But,I just hope I can pass these 2 modoules. Amin.
Ouh it's 16 May 2010 today...But my heart is aching.
No comments:
Post a Comment